Watermelon Refresher Tea
- Serves 10
- Includes Pure Leaf Sweet Tea
- 1 18.5 fl oz bottle Pure Leaf Sweet Tea
- 4 sprigs tarragon, plus more for garnish
- 3 cups seedless watermelon, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 seedless hothouse cucumber, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- Pinch of cayenne
- Add tea and tarragon to a small saucepan and bring to a simmer on medium heat. Remove from heat and steep for 10 minutes. Strain into a heatproof container and cool thoroughly.
- Combine watermelon and cucumber in a blender. Add lime juice and blend until smooth. Strain mixture through a fine mesh sieve into a pitcher. Add cayenne and stir.
- Pour ½ cup tarragon tea and ½ cup watermelon mixture into each of 4 ice-filled glasses. Garnish each with a tarragon sprig.
Note: Step 1 can be made a day ahead and refrigerated. To make a cocktail, add a 1-ounce shot of tequila to each drink.