The Sixth Day of Craftmas
This season, we make beautiful folded napkins that add sophistication to any place setting.
– Use a square napkin and fold in half to make a triangle.
– Rotate napkin so that the open ends point away from you.
– Fold lower right corner up to meet with the top center point.
– Fold lower left corner up to meet the top center point, creating a diamond shape.
– Flip napkin over, keeping open end pointing away from you.
– Fold bottom of napkin up, leaving about 11/2-inch border.
– Flip napkin over.
– Lastly, tuck left and right corners into each other—and voila!