The Eighth Day of Craftmas
It’s not just what you put on your meat and cheese tray, but how you arrange it! Check out our tips for how to arrange your tray like a pro.
– Place crackers in the center.
– Spread out the meats at opposite ends of each other.
– Put bowls of nuts and olives opposite each other.
– Fill place your cheeses next to the meats and have a few slices already cut.
– Place a cheese knife next to each selection of cheese offered.
– Fill “holes” with grouped grapes.
– Fill in with rosemary wherever there’s space.