Hamachi Ceviche, Lemon Honeysuckle Tiger Tea, Serrano Chili
- FOR THE LEMON HONEYSUCKLE TIGER TEA:
- 8 ounces dashi
- 8 ounces Pure Leaf Sicilian Lemon & Honeysuckle Organic Black Tea
- 4 ounces aji amarillo puree
- 4 ounces garlic
- 8 ounces coconut milk
- 12 ounces lime juice
- 3 ½ ounces olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- FOR THE HAMACHI:
- 1 pound Hamachi, thinly sliced sashimi style (Do not stack)
- 15 serrano chilies, sliced paper thin
- 1 cup cancha nuts
FOR THE LEMON HONEYSUCKLE TIGER TEA:
1. Sweat the garlic and the ginger in a small sauté pan. Once softened, allow to cool.
2. Add the sautéed aromatics and all of the remaining ingredients except the olive oil into a blender.
3. With the blender running, stream in the olive oil and blend until smooth.
FOR THE CEVICHE:
1. For each portion, place 1 ounce of the Hamachi and 2 slices of serrano chili in a small bowl.
2. Add 5 cancha nuts and ½ ounce leche de tigre.