Grilled Brie topped with Pure Leaf® Raspberry Tea sauce & Fresh Basil
- 18.5 oz. Pure Leaf ® Raspberry
- 1 ½ cups raspberries, fresh, muddled
- 1 lime – lime zest, fresh
- 1 lime – lime juice, fresh
- to taste – sea salt
- as needed non-stick cooking spray
- 1 wheel brie cheese, full round, small
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup basil, fresh, chopped
- 1 each French baguette or ciabatta, sliced thin on an angle and grilled to toast
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- In a small pot, reduce Pure Leaf ® Raspberry to approximately ½ cup over medium heat.
- Lower heat and add raspberries and continue to heat until liquid is thickened uniformly or about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in lime juice, zest and adjust salt as needed and remove the mixture from heat.
- Spray the brie with a small amount of the cooking spray and carefully grill the full round for about 1 minute or before any brie begins to drip, and flip carefully using a large spatula.
- Once the second side has grill marks remove from heat and place on wooden cutting board for service.
- Drizzle honey evenly over the top of the brie, followed by the raspberry mixture and spread it to cover evenly almost up to the edges of the cheese.
- Finally top with basil and serve with grilled bread slices.