Basil Collins by Chef Trent Pierce
- 3 ounces Pure Leaf Fuji Apple & Ginger Organic Green Tea
- ¾ ounces lemon juice
- ½ ounce honey simple syrup (recipe below)
- 2 ounces soda water
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 6 basil leaves
- 1 coin of ginger, peeled
- 1 ounce gin
- FOR THE HONEY SIMPLE SYRUP
- ¾ cup honey
- ½ cup water
1. Mix together until honey is dissolved completely.
2. Place the basil and ginger in a large glass and muddle aggressively. Fill the glass ¾ full with ice cubes, pour in remaining ingredients and stir. Serve immediately.
3. For a non-alcoholic version, omit the gin and enjoy.